News & Events
Every year Food Train distribute an annual customer survey to understand our customers, their needs and how to improve our service to them. The 2013 survey was completed in late summer and results analysed during October. Some of the results showed that:
- more than 78% of Food Train customers are aged over 75, with 14.2% of those aged over 90
- 74.6% live in lone households
- 21.1% said they had changed what they eat since using Food Train
- 60.2% said they felt more able to stay in their own home
- 37.6% said they felt it reduced their risk of falling
- a whopping 98.2% rate the service as excellent or good!
Every year there is a chance for one lucky customer who returns the completed survey to win a £10 shopping voucher and this year's winner in Stirling is Mr Donald McCabe. Seen in the photo above is Mr McCabe accepting his voucher from Food Train volunteer Gill Hall.